cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Apple TV version 4 support

New Apple TV launches October 2015.

Will nowtv app be available on New Apple TV version 4 at launch.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and anyone on this thread I may have unintentionally missed 🙂

The NOW TV app for the new Apple TV should be coming out soon, so please keep an eye out.

Thanks,

Rich

View solution in original post

300 REPLIES 300
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking into this for you all today, and will provide more information as soon as I have it.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers Tom......

I think if we all got more info on when it's coming , it will stop everyone second guessing what's going on 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i agree . i only just joined now tv because of the new apple tv and have already lost a few of my free days waiting for it to be sorted. i would have waited until it was sorted before joining the now tv service. is it possible to have my free trial re started?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

i agree . i only just joined now tv because of the new apple tv and have already lost a few of my free days waiting for it to be sorted. i would have waited until it was sorted before joining the now tv service. is it possible to have my free trial re started?

I got told it's not possible.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately nowadays Cusomer satisfaction doesn't mean a lot. A lot of people have been folled in thinking nowtv would be on the new atv4 including me, well done NowTV cashing in on empty promises. 

If this isn't being solved soon I also will cancel my subscription (not that they care,  but I do) 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think Tom is hiding under his desk going "I aint telling them that" lol

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User not hiding at all - I'm just waiting until I've got something concrete to tell you before I respond again. I don't want to waste anyone's time.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Tom, this is frustrating but only just as much as Apple not updating the remote app  for this launch. Any kind of update on this would be great. 

I personally have retired my ATV3 to another room and can still watch NOWTV there, I've also plugged back in my Chromecast into the living room to thus allowing use of ATV4 and NOWTV. granted no the experience I was hoping for but I'm sure when the app becomes available things will be back to normal. 

Thanks

Martin

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am just happy we should get more answers today.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tom - can you confirm what the app will be like when we finally get it? Will it essentially be the PS4 app? (In terms of user interface design and functionality)