cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Apple TV version 4 support

New Apple TV launches October 2015.

Will nowtv app be available on New Apple TV version 4 at launch.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and anyone on this thread I may have unintentionally missed 🙂

The NOW TV app for the new Apple TV should be coming out soon, so please keep an eye out.

Thanks,

Rich

View solution in original post

300 REPLIES 300
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hmm. Seems more likely to be some kind of record anything, watch anything anywhere kinda thing. Could be wrong.

Doesn't help with the current Apple TV and NOW TV app. 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think the rumour is cloud based recorder unifying a virtual stb across platforms. With also a new box doing 4K. Maybe they will unify the brands so blurs over sat or Internet. Seems a logical step. But a guess as pedro said , that's where they should be going 😉
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any update NOWTV ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm amazed Apple haven't pulled the text or added and asterisk with a coming soon yet, last checked last night and states available.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://s14.postimg.org/ag0uigbpt/image.png

Still shows this on the UK Apple site for the New Apple TV
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hopefully as its Monday some people of importance at NowTV and Apple will see the threads, I started the one on the a Apple support forums (as MrZippy).
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They won't be too stressed. If macrumors or another big site highlighted it wasn't added yet and is advertised on Apple site and 1000s wasn't happy then they would be more under pressure.

But on here only a handful are questioning it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good point, I read MacRumors, how can we get this issue highlighted there? Shame this thread isn't on their forum as might have been spotted by now.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think Apple are aware already.

When I went into the Covent Garden Apple Store on Friday to buy a new box, the helpful blue-shirted guy specifically highlighted that NowTV was not available.

I didn't pick on NowTV in particular, he volunteered it.

There are likely to be some highly stressed PMs at NowTV Towers today; hopefully they are figuring it out.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why can't they just make the gen 3 version available on the new Apple TV? At least as a temporary measure? I'm sure that would placate a few people for a while.