cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Apple TV version 4 support

New Apple TV launches October 2015.

Will nowtv app be available on New Apple TV version 4 at launch.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and anyone on this thread I may have unintentionally missed 🙂

The NOW TV app for the new Apple TV should be coming out soon, so please keep an eye out.

Thanks,

Rich

View solution in original post

300 REPLIES 300
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As the Apple TV app has no watchlist feature, Siri search would be one way of avoiding the pain of text searches every time the app is used. The UX is really beyond terrible now, as is the UI. Amazing such a large company could think such garbage is acceptable. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How soon. I am at point if a month to cancel sub as I can't AirPlay to tv. It's launch day. Soon doesn't cut it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How soon?

If it with Apple being approved?
benryanmills
Scholar

What a joke, Sky. The fact that you let yourself be advertised as a launch partner when your app is unavailable is one thing, but the fact that paying customers (like myself) went and upgraded to a 4th Gen Apple TV while getting rid of the 3rd Gen while thinking we could get Now TV instantly is quite another. You should be embarrassed. Netflix are a far bigger video streaming service, and they can do this. Sort it out.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They might not have been send the Dev Kit but if there listed on the Apple site then I can't see them not getting one

Hopefully wee will get a ruff date on when it's coming rather than SOON as that just frustrates everyone
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am very disappointed, I ordered my Apple TV because Now TV advertised themselves as having an app from the start. I will be removing my subscription and moving to Netflix. Such a shame now TV you have let your customers down.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

sky every one is putting out min £130 to get better service and no service just got my 64gb for living room not happy just left sky was week for cust serv are lie and lie to you sky you are a big con and misleading when will you stop I am sending my new 4gen back and I have contacted by card provider and they have put a charge back to now TVs for movies ent and monthly sports I have contacted trade in standards just before 4pm today looks like sky will be finder for conning  people again

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I despair at some of these comments, I really do.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I assume NowTV has missed launch day because of some small technicality and I presume both Sky and Apple are working quickly to get this resolved. Any information on the situation for both Apple and Sky customers would be appreciated at this moment because there are some justifiably irate people. The biggest issue is that Apple themselves advertised the app placing more prominence than Netflix which I might add is available and working fine.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its the usual silence that annoys me most, acknowledge last minute issue and will be available as soon as possible and I'd be happier.