cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Apple TV version 4 support

New Apple TV launches October 2015.

Will nowtv app be available on New Apple TV version 4 at launch.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and anyone on this thread I may have unintentionally missed 🙂

The NOW TV app for the new Apple TV should be coming out soon, so please keep an eye out.

Thanks,

Rich

View solution in original post

300 REPLIES 300
Anonymous User
Not applicable

...and yet they still manage to get a Sky News app up there!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

sky you are at it fix it or you will fine use member taking you to court your time is soon up what is soon!!!!!!

24 hours or in now tv soon is when they want

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl, "soon" isn't good enough. NowTV are advertised as being available on the new Apple TV. All the people here, including myself, have forked out £129 or more for a new Apple TV, safe in the knowledge that they could access Now TV's content. They cannot. This is false advertising. What we need from Now TV is an apology and a timescale as to when the App will launch because until then my new Apple TV is staying in its box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Apple TV App Store only went live today. Give it time people, it'll be there soon enough.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Whilst this is true, it's an advertised launch partener so to speak along with Netflix which is there and works fine.  Just did a support chat with NowTV and they knew nothing about it and have escalted to the 2nd line people...

Hmmm, hopefully will appear later.

Quote from Apple's website (Apple TV 4 page):

"A better way to get the biggest names in entertainment.

Subscribe to NowTV straight from your Apple TV — no cable or satellite subscription required."

Anonymous User
Not applicable

1. The iPhone app isnt' yet updated for the (13 month old) iPhone 6.

2. They've had months to get the app out, they're a big company with plenty of resources, and plenty of other developers succeeded. 

Yes deadlines get missed, but this is very sloppy for a launch partner. The right thing to do would be to publically acknowldge the delay, apologise, and then keep us informed with progress.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. New Apple TV all fired up but no NowTV app. Boo! 😤

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just waiting for the new Apple TV too come , should be here this afternoon.

Am hoping the NowTV app appears soon as it was the main reason I got it as NowTv state there LIVE TV plays at 720p on it. Seems too be the only device that offers this , rest play at SD

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Streaming-Quality

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV does stream at 720, if you internet connection is fast enough.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

From Support:-

"Me: I guess you have no timeframe for it to appear?

Ajay: A day or two Peter."

I have the impression the app is ready and they're just waiting for approval.