cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My TV on Apple TV

For some reason, there is no My TV on the Apple TV app, whereas it does occur on the PS3 app.

Is this an attempt to keep us all using the Roku box, or an oversight?

If it is the former, it seems a little odd to have the app at all...

Cheers

Jon

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, as mentioned this is not available on the Apple TV app, this may be something that's implemented in the future. Although it's a shame this is not available the app is still very good and allows you another device to watch via a big screen so it does have some positive points 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also keen to see this My TV on Apple TV very soon - including the "progress bar" showing how far I last watched each show.

All this would make Now TV app on Apple TV as user-friendly as Netflix 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well it plays video, but that's about it. It fails on every other front. 

Its frankly inexcusable and offensive to fob off paying customers with an app so ugly and bare bones. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, as mentioned this is not available on the Apple TV app, this may be something that's implemented in the future. Although it's a shame this is not available the app is still very good and allows you another device to watch via a big screen so it does have some positive points 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

It won't be implemented in the future as the app is no longer supported. It's abandonware.  The only update it could ever get is if a future version of TVOS breaks it, then we'll get a patch to turn the cash register back on. 

It's utterly shameful to treat paying subscribers so poorly and with such contempt. You know very well that the app will never see the rewrite it so clearly needs, but you keep stringing people along dangling the carrot of hope. Grow up and stop taking people for fools. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed, complete no brainer not to have MyTv or at least Recently Watched or a Favourites list.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Needs this feature! Quality of output on Apple TV 2 is great but I'm getting fed up of searching for shows. Need MyTV please!

There's nooo way we are buying a roku box ... Tried one a few years ago and immediately went back to apple.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We need MY TV or some sort of Watch list where we can add out favourite programs too, plus a list of the last few shows we were watching so we can continue.  Otherwise what is the point of having it?  if my iphone can have this then why cant apple tv?  How can a phone be a better app for watching movies than a dedicated TV box?? 

Get it sorted!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

It is a bit crap, been like it for ages, doubt it will change, but pic quality via Apple TV is vgSmiley Happy