cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movies Pass/Apple TV

I would like a refund for the Sky Movies Pass that I DID NOT renew after the 14 days free trial, I requested to only continue to use the Entertainment Pass!

How come on my iPad the Now TV App allows me to view both seasons of Alan Partridge's Mid-Morning Matters, but on my Apple TV it only allows me to view the first season!?...

And for some reason, from today, when I attempt to access Now TV on Apple TV it says there are too many devices using the service, and when I check my devices in My Account on my laptop it acknowledges my Apple TV being a device???

It has been working fine previously, but today when I try and access it, it says there are too many devices logged in, when I only have three showing, and I was under the impression I was allowed four!?

I have tried resetting my Apple TV/logging in and out all the usual things, with no success.

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

Passes automatically renew if you don't cancel before end of trial. If you speak to chat as a gesture of goodwill they may refund you. However they are not obligated to do so. Fortunately most are nice folk. See my signature for details on how to contact chat
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to echo comment re Alan Partridge series 2 on iPad vs Apple TV. I have the same issue (I thought I was the only one). I enquired via Chat and as the question couldn't be answered there and then it was 'escalated'. The answer, approx five days later wasn't wholly satisfactory and I interpreted it as something to do with 'rights'.