cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing Films

Has anyone had a problem where fims are present on the desktop and tablet/mobile apps but missing from the apple tv selection??

Just tried watching Blazing Saddles and it's there on my ipad and desktop version of now tv but not on the apple tv app which is really annoying as I can't even airplay it from my ipad??

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for letting us know, terribly sorry about that 😞 This has been raised with our content team.

Have you noticed any other films missing from Apple TV?

Birgit

NOW TV team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After 9-10 months of using Nowtv, I suddenly have this problem on my main box, after adding another box to my account. The entire My TV 'continue watching' history disappeared, and now rarely adds anything as I watch it.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

NowTV have changed the My TV section from Recently Watched to a new feature called Continue Watching, this is the reason why you have lost the majority of your previous history list, there is a few threads already discussing this change on the forums.

Link to one of these threads http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/Change-in-MY-TV-Continue-Watching-more-key-presses-needed/m-p/390765/highlight/true#M5553

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

I noticed that, but my other devices including one new Nowtv box still show the entire history despite the change. And this one box doesn't show some of the programs I have watched since. I've tested it by part-watching some, and they are still adding to my other devices but not this one.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If all your nowtv boxes have the Continue Watching feature on them, the only thing that i can think of (bit of a wild guess) is that if you have accidentally setup two usernames on your account and the box that is not showing your recent activity is signed in on a different username to your other boxes ? 

For the sake of 5 minutes it might be worth double checking all your usernames on your devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks and appreciate you taking the time to respond. However all devices run on the same account. The box in question is showing SOME of the watched films, series etc but all other devices are updating with everything watched/part watched. It's a weird one!