cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aideen
Advocate

Lost remote

I have lost my nowtv remote control. I have ordered a new one from sky accessories but it still has not arrived. Is there an app for iPhone or any other method to use my nowtv?

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
8 Replies
pethead65 Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Lost remote

Hi @Aideen

Yes there is an app for the NOW TV box.  Download the Roku remote app for iOS or Android.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Aideen
Advocate

The device can not be found

0 Thanks
Aideen
Advocate

Do I need 2 enter IP address ?

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

@Aideen shouldn't need to, as long as the box is online and connected to the same wifi network as your phone it should find it. 

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

Aideen
Advocate

My device is not being detected but it is connected to wifi

0 Thanks
Aideen
Advocate

Now do I connect it to wifi without the remote

0 Thanks
Aideen
Advocate

I have full wifi internet connection

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Aideen

Thanks for your posts.

If your NOW TV Box isn't currently connected to the WIFI then the app controller won't work.

Unless you are able to borrow a friends Roku or NOW TV remote control to set your box up, unfortunately you would have to wait until the new remote control arrives.

Thanks

Andy