cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s gone to Movies!!!!!!!

So I'm watching SS4 and decide to change to SS1...guess what....it's only giving me movies!!! I dobn't want, pay for movies...I want SPORT.....NOW!! Christ! It costs enough without these f*ck*ps. And gjuess what.....there's no helpline!! Outstanding!

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Simon, with all due respect, how much more investigation do you need.  Sky Sports 1 crashes every 10 minutes or so, and it has done so for over 3 weeks.

This problem was acknowledged, and then unacknowledged in the notification center. It had nothing to do with the movie problem.

I don’t think you guys appreciating how frustrating it is.  

It honestly feels like Apple TV customers have just been ignored.  Your debiting for the service is working fine however! 

I am not a usual poster here, but I'm getting very frustrated by the service and the constant accusations thrown at me for spamming for rising unanswered forum posts (one could view that with suspicion in some ways, please shut up).  I don't want to post here, and have seen many posts here about people wanting better interfaces, and more features, I have never wanted any of that, I just want this issue fixed. 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks again for posting.

You've made some really valid points here and I fully appreciate that you're trying to get your voice heard here. 

I'm sorry you feel ignored, it's understandable, the truth is we're trying to come to everyone posts but we are a little back logged and it tends to be busy at the weekends.

So in regards to the issue, as you have mentioned the issue is no longer listed in the status board but we're still getting reports however the majority seems to be smaller than it was, we need to provide these examples so we can report and make the tech teams fully aware this is still happening and get it sorted ASAP. 

Where customers have been unable to watch I would recommend contacting Live Chat to request a refund or as we pick up your posts we will email you once we've had a look at your account.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team