cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s gone to Movies!!!!!!!

So I'm watching SS4 and decide to change to SS1...guess what....it's only giving me movies!!! I dobn't want, pay for movies...I want SPORT.....NOW!! Christ! It costs enough without these f*ck*ps. And gjuess what.....there's no helpline!! Outstanding!

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

mine has done the same, was working fine last night i came home just now put it on and its only showing the movies. cant find a phone number to ring them. if you manage to solve it can you let me know. thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable
  • Mine to, paid weeks pass to watch F1, just got home & all I can get is Movies ? 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have tried resetting it turned my apple tv device off and back on and still nothing. cant even find a way to contact them

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will do.....assuming it's within the next fortnight of course. I'm trying to do the right thing and pay for the content here. I might be having second thoughts about that if the service doesnt improve

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This breaks so often it's as if it's being coded and tested in a kindergarten. No disrespect to kindergartens intended. Is this really backed by Sky TV?  Just tried live chat and they say there is no issue ...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep scrolling across at the top over 20 times you'll find the sports eventually!! Sky sports 1 crashes all the time very poor !!! Been doing this for 3 weeks now guess the now tv team are only interested in people viewing through a now tv box.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Dave, greatly appreciated. Just a pity that the customer service is non existent and we all have to muddle in to get a result. Not a great way to run a business IMO

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Everyone,

We did indeed have an earlier issue on Apple TV when watching sports, we did notify customers of this via the status board and the issue was resolved at 10:46 this morning. 

We understand some of you may still be seeing crashing on the app, if this is the case do let us know here or hop onto live chat where we can make a record of customers affected and continue to investigate.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User please note advise above from @Simon-J

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.