cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had to reset Apple TV. Now won't register Apple TV as one of my 4 devices

How do I get now tv to work after resetting Apple TV as it seems to think it is a new device and won't allow it as NOW TV believes I have 4 devices in play 

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I suggest you access the 'Live Chat' facility, here's what you need to do. When you are logged onto this forum: -

• Click on this: None of the above... link.
  • Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

While it is fine to do, because they remove a device from a slot for you, that is not a solution.

You guys clearly have a bug in your device registration code that registers the same device (with an identical device ID) multiple times... When will this be fixed?

Also, wouldn't be so much of an issue if the app didn't need reinstalling frequently because of some lagging issues that seem to start after using the app for a while (and they're not connection issues).

Please get this resolved asap.