cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kamran1
Advocate

Error 59

When I try to watch something on my iPhone I keep getting error 59 . I have reinstalled the app and still no LUCK

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
10 Replies
Sijustsi
Mentor

Re: Error 59

Same, just bought sports pass for the match, half time and seen none of it, error 59 in ipad, error 38 on Android, waste of money.

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Kamran1
Advocate

Is there a solution. Anyone

0 Thanks
Jerome11
Advocate

I am experiencing the same technical difficulty basically wasted £6.99 for the game and I've managed to watch none of the game I am very disappointed, I know it's only a small amount but it's not the point, so I'd like a refund if possible many thanks.

0 Thanks
Sijustsi
Mentor

Joke, really annoyed, got lumbered with a job in the middle of nowhere on my birthday, hotel doesn't have sky sports so bought a pass and can't get the match. Fml

0 Thanks
Woodsey83
Mentor

Not one that works

0 Thanks
Jetcityplayboy
Advocate

Yeah can't get match either. Missed all of first half so far. What a rip off! £6.29 for error 59. No way of contacting customer service. Well done Sky!

Woodsey83
Mentor

Yeah what's the contact us link about??? Takes you in circles

SD85
Mentor

I was trying to get the deal that is in all the newspapers but can't, the person on the live chat doesn't even know it exists total joke. Now tv we want compo!!

0 Thanks
Sijustsi
Mentor

Gone to the pub on my own now. Happy birthday me! Watching United in Essex alone.

0 Thanks