cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 59

Hi team, I keep receiving error 59 when trying to load on demand content using my now to app on my phone. I cannot access movies or tv programs. I have been trying for an hour now. Please advice
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this same error on myipad too, must be Now TV issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

just bought month sports pass, had to do it via a voucher, missing entire game and goal already ruined my kids day as well

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no access, no communication, no live chat, no reply to email, cannot see the Man U v Man City game...what is going on?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought a sports pass for the week to watch this derby game and not all I get is an error message. Wonderful.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any updates on this not-so-now tv?????
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolute rubbish. Missing the Manchester derby. I want my money back. In fact I want compensation. My £7 back is not enough for missing this game. I will pester and pester you until I get a decent amount. Disgrace.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This absolutely ###### DISGRACEFUL. I HAVE HAD TO CARRY MY IPAD AROUND WITH ME ALL DAY JUST SO I COULD WATCH THIS GAME. I SWEAR THE ###### DOWN I WANT AT LEAST 100 POUND IN COMPENSATION 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having he same problem on my IPad whilst watching the Manchester derby, I hope I'm getting my money back for the disruption of services 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Feel gutted for people with kids waiting to watch this. No phone number, and huge queue in live chat. Shocking service
Anonymous User
Not applicable

IF YOU CANT ###### COPE WITH THE DEMAND THEN ###### OFF AND LET ANOTHER COMPANY RUN THE SKY SPORTS STUFF. PATHETIC