cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 59

Hi team, I keep receiving error 59 when trying to load on demand content using my now to app on my phone. I cannot access movies or tv programs. I have been trying for an hour now. Please advice
20 REPLIES 20
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

There was an issue at NOW TV's end but this is now fixed. You should be able to watch on your phone now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep on getting the error 59 message and it won't let me stream

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're having issues viewing. Is this on your iPhone? Is this also on all content and is it when you try to view or try to sign in? Can you try deleting the app and re-installing for me. If it's on another device then please let me know. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.  I am getting error 59 on my iPad through app.  Kick off in 15 mins!!!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm still getting this now on my iPhone and iPad!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You are a bunch of useless WA"'ERS, and I'm now missing the derby game... Can't play it on pc iPad or my phone, thankfully my subscription runs out tomorrow... And I certainly won't be renewing!!!! The reason why I'm so p'd off is that I have just spent 40 mins on the phone only to get hung up on!!! I'm going to go out of my way to make sure no one else gets the same service!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting error 59 on my iPad 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi all,

As mentioned within the forums NOW TV Service Status area, there's currently an issue with the payments system. As stated here: Issues with Payments 10/09/2016

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 59 on my ipad