cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 59

When I try to watch something on my iPhone I keep getting error 59 . I have reinstalled the app and still no LUCK
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same, just bought sports pass for the match, half time and seen none of it, error 59 in ipad, error 38 on Android, waste of money.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there a solution. Anyone
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am experiencing the same technical difficulty basically wasted £6.99 for the game and I've managed to watch none of the game I am very disappointed, I know it's only a small amount but it's not the point, so I'd like a refund if possible many thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Joke, really annoyed, got lumbered with a job in the middle of nowhere on my birthday, hotel doesn't have sky sports so bought a pass and can't get the match. Fml
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not one that works
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah can't get match either. Missed all of first half so far. What a rip off! £6.29 for error 59. No way of contacting customer service. Well done Sky!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah what's the contact us link about??? Takes you in circles
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was trying to get the deal that is in all the newspapers but can't, the person on the live chat doesn't even know it exists total joke. Now tv we want compo!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Gone to the pub on my own now. Happy birthday me! Watching United in Essex alone.