cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode list after each episode won't load

Currently watching Greys Anatomy - my first time - the first season was fine; I'd watch an episode then press menu and it would take me back to the episode list.

But on season 2, I press Menu and nothing happens. I press it again and it takes me to the NowTV list of programmes with Greys highlighted.

I click to enter the list of episodes and the correct episode number is highlighted but on season 1, not season 2!

I'm new to NowTV and AppleTV - so what do I do? Do I unplug AppleTV for a bit to reset it or something?
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the very same issue with my apple tv, so glad it isn't just me. Please could you let us know when this will be fixed as when you are on Season 8 of a programme and after each episode have to scroll across to the season and down again, it is very annoying! Apart from that I LOVE NOWTV! L x

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem on Now TV for Apple TV 4, it's so annoying that I resort to watching Netflix instead (with its auto play too, it's a much better experience).

Any wording getting this fixed? It worked fine on my old Apple TV 3.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same for me. Joined the forum just to add my tuppence worth.

Watching The Sopranos, after every episode I press menu and the screen goes black, press menu again and it takes me back to the screen to chose a US series. Then it takes me back to series 1, always, but the correct episode number! 

I wish the app would remember what episode comes next for me.

Also, now TVos 10 is out please make siri work with Now TV, not just ITunes and Netflix.

Apart from that I love Now TV