cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple tv 4th gen app errors/glitch

I have been having two errors since the release of the app, one everytime after an episode finish the screen goes completly blank and I have to go home then come back to the now tv app or now tv app freezes and close by itself.

second error is that when exploring titles and I happen to scroll down or up faster than usual Now tv freezes and close the up. I have done all that I can deleted the app and reinstalled it, all update are done.

I have seen other people complaining about the same problem, but cant find an answer of how to fix it or when the update coming up, all I see since last year is that you are working on it ince last year but nothing has happened, Seems to me that you do not really care about the customer comments. To be honest I getting a bit tired of having this issue and if it wasnt for some of the content that I really like I will just stop paying you. 

We are paying for a service that is not being provided properly and atleast you should offer some sort of compensation to those who keeps getting this errors due to you not fixing this issues.

0 REPLIES 0