cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV update

@Anonymous User
Are there any plans to update the Apple app any time soon? I spoke to one of your colleagues via web chat the other day and they said it could be possible before Christmas?
2 REPLIES 2

@Anonymous User wrote:
@Anonymous User
Are there any plans to update the Apple app any time soon? I spoke to one of your colleagues via web chat the other day and they said it could be possible before Christmas?

Did they say what year?! 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
@Anonymous User

Don't believe a word they say. Customer service lie repeatedly to people asking why the Apple TV app is such a mess,  fobbing them off and lying about the capabilities of the Apple TV 4 hardware.  The best you can expect from customer service is that they're simply clueless and ignorant.

The Apple TV Now TV is abandonware. It will never be updated. 

Your best bet is a Roku, a PS4, or an Xbox One, all of which see regular updates to their Apple TV apps. And all already have Now TV apps which are vastly superior to the ugly, bare bones, amateurish Apple TV app.