cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV login failed

Username and password not recognised and been through steps on other threads. Password only contains letters and numbers. I only have one device registered and that is my phone which connects fine. Can you please advise me what I can divans what the problem is
Thanks

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem and I will shortly be cancelling my Now subscription.

I have (had) 2 apple tv boxes with NOW on. One stopped working so I followed instructions on here to reset and reset my password which has ledto the 2nd one failing. I am now without NOW tv at all. Both apple boxes refuse to accept the username and password which I login here using. 

From reading this and other threads its not uncommon - rubbish service!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did anyone get this figured out? I've just purchased a new Apple TV, the 4k one. I had it arrive today, installed app but can't log in. Tried email and username? Anyone have ideas?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How many devices do you have registered to NowTV? If you previously had four, you'll need to remove one in my account, prior to attempting to login to the new ATV4K.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you got any other NowTV devices that you have logged into them successfully, if so double check the username and password in those devices to see if they match the account details you are attempting to sign into your New Apple TV.

If you haven't got any other NowTV playback devices on your account, make sure you are not using a VPN and are located in the UK.

One other thing if you are using a Sky ID whilst attempting to sign in to your new Apple TV and you have made some recent changes to your Sky ID details then perhaps have a read of this help guide article linked below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-id-and-now-tv