cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV app not loading

Hi, I see a lot of people with this issue. My service had been running 6 weeks and was perfect. Then today the Apple TV app will not load it just black screens then quits. I have two apple TVs and both have the same issues. I have factory rest the devices and followed every instruction by Now tv on its site. Turned it off and on again. But no joy. Please let me know if anything can be done I am assuming it's the apps playing up.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem.  it was working fine this time last week, but now I get a Black screen with a message saying Accessing NOW TV and a scrolling icon for about a minute.  Then an error message flashes so quickly I can't read it and it returns to the main Apple tv screen.

I've tried all the usual fixes, turning everything off and on again - resets, checking software is up to date.  Then in desperation I decided to run it on my mac and send it to my television (via the Apple TV) using Airplay, but that doesn't work either.  I get the picture but the sound still comes out of the mac!

All the other apps on the Apple TV are working fine and I can send video and sound to the TV using airplay for everything else except the Now TV player.

Feeling just a little frustrated (understatement of the century).