cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV Watchlist and MyTV

I cannot find the NowTV watchlist or MyTV on AppleTV (3rd Generation Rev 1)

How do i find it, i use it to see what episodes of a box set i have aleady viewed

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

3 Replies
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Apple TV Watchlist and MyTV

@Anonymous User wrote:

I cannot find the NowTV watchlist or MyTV on AppleTV (3rd Generation Rev 1)

How do i find it, i use it to see what episodes of a box set i have aleady viewed

Hi @Anonymous User

unfortunately, these features are not available on Apple TV gen three or four Smiley Sad

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's surely a no brainer to add these basic features to the app, really disappointed they are not included

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have two apple TVs and I need to be able to have a watchlist, otherwise it is pointless.  I even tried using an iphone (which does have a watchlist) and tried to airplay it to apple tv -- doesnt work!  So at least incorporate this watchlist/my TV option to apple tv as I dont want to have to seach each time for the last thing I was watching to carry on with the program.

Please fix this!