cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV - Error loading content

Its three days now and three attempts chatting to customer services since commencing my subscription on Apple TV and MAC computer and I still await a solution to my problem. I can log in to my account, I can see the service content but when I try to play I get the same error message every time - An error occurred loading this content. Try again later. Not impressed so far. Please, can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the community

There is a known issue with some recent content on the Apple TV. The NOW TV Team are working on a fix, and you can find updates here
http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Entertainment-shows-temporarily-unavailable-on-Apple-TV/m-p/258455

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When using recommended resolution .... Access Denied 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User we're keeping customers updated on this issue via this topic. If you subscribe to it, you'll get email alerts notifying you when different shows are now available (I've just updated about Agent Carter, True Detective and Ray Donovan).

Thanks for your patience whilst we resolve this.

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Add - 

Sky Arts - Kama Sutra: Balletboyz

to the list

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to add the following to the list of episodes/series not working on an appletv:

The last ship season 2 episode 5

Kingdom - tested the first three episodes and none of them works. It seems likely that the rest will also not work.

Hope that there is a speedy solution to these issues.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV.

This has been raised and we hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. 

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Kind Regards,

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To add insult to incompetence when I posted my reply to this thread a PROBLEM SOLVED message appeared.

Great! I thought, clicked on the link which displays:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the issue back in 2014 was resolved. Since then a new one has appeared and to get the latest information on that subscribe to this status message.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the pointer to the status update thread, it's good to read something is happening however that thread mentions the missing shows but does not include the missing Films, specifically The Maze Runner along with other content other posters have reported.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User we know there's a lot more content than mentioned in that message, and as mentioned there, we're continuing to work to make everything available as soon as possible.

We just try to keep the message simple, so I focused it on the main shows that people were mentioning on the forum at that time.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On the one hand it's good to keep the message simple.
On the other hand it looks like the issue is being swept under the carpet.

At least the two prompt replies reassure me you are on the case.

A full list of the unavailable content somewhere would avoid me and others being frustrated and not knowing when we click to watch whether the content will actually load.

We'd planned to watch Maze Runner the one night of the week we were all able to watch it as a family and it's very frustrating when the content cannot be loaded message appears.