cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV - Error loading content

Its three days now and three attempts chatting to customer services since commencing my subscription on Apple TV and MAC computer and I still await a solution to my problem. I can log in to my account, I can see the service content but when I try to play I get the same error message every time - An error occurred loading this content. Try again later. Not impressed so far. Please, can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the community

There is a known issue with some recent content on the Apple TV. The NOW TV Team are working on a fix, and you can find updates here
http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Entertainment-shows-temporarily-unavailable-on-Apple-TV/m-p/258455

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too! - except nothing on ATV v3 , all OK on ATV v4. So must be problem with app.  Reboot doesn't make any difference.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Can we ask you to try a hard reset of the ATV? - here's a guide if you're unsure how to do it.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply .

Just done a complete restore and ?????

Have to wait 'til January now to see if it works as NowTV sees it as a new device and I'm up to the 4 limit.  I can't understand this as I would have assumed you would just need to check the MAC address.

Perhaps you could shed some light on this and/or wave your magic wand to free up the "ATV 3" slot for me.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, can you try your device now and if you have any issues please let us know.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ranj,

Still saying I'm up to the device limit!

Gaz

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ranj,

Now works fine, didn't realise I would have to delete it first in Device Manager.

Sample streams all appear to work OK now - thanks for your help

Gaz

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Suggest you cancel your subscription!! I've been paying fir sky sports for the last 2 months without being able to view with any devise!! Congratulations on being able to speak with customer services however, that's further than I've got!!! It appears to be a company that wants to hide or make it I,possibly difficult for their customers to speak to them. Good luck.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I have replied to your original post.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports error loading content; works with airlpaly mirroring but not directly with airplayplease advise urgently, before Man U play City!!!!!!