cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV - Error loading content

Its three days now and three attempts chatting to customer services since commencing my subscription on Apple TV and MAC computer and I still await a solution to my problem. I can log in to my account, I can see the service content but when I try to play I get the same error message every time - An error occurred loading this content. Try again later. Not impressed so far. Please, can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the community

There is a known issue with some recent content on the Apple TV. The NOW TV Team are working on a fix, and you can find updates here
http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Entertainment-shows-temporarily-unavailable-on-Apple-TV/m-p/258455

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for letting us know.

This has been reported to our content team and hopefully this will get sorted as soon as possible.

Very sorry about that 😞

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was (was) going to order the "build up" game of the year (this world cup year)

ntvpants.jpg

- but even if I did we all know it would not play and I`d have just ###### my money down Sky`s Now  (funny the "now" part) tv money pit...

Pathetic from Sky. 

I assume this is to get us all to buy the now tv box?

Good luck with that. You stand about as much chance of me returning to RIP OFF sky tv...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

At least they can`t screw the Rugby World Cup up for us!

ITV have every game (praise be)

tiag.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same issue since last week it's affecting all new shows added on to catch up for this week. Again been on to customer support and they have forwarded on to another team. Is anyone actually looking at this issue?
It looks like whoever uploads the new shows has done it wrong the previous shows all have nice picture for each show where as the latest pic for the new shows is all squished and unformated.
It looks more like an encoding issue to me.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had this problem since the beginning of this week and it seems to affect all new content I want to watch

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me. It's useless and annoying that we are having to pay for this poor service.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pretty much everything I've tried to watch this week has failed. spoils before dying is messed up too. Episodes 1&2 duplicated as season 1 and 2 and episode 3 shows the error we've all grown to dread.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Guitar Star episode 8 (the Final - aarrgh!) and 9 (highlights) also not working.

Loads of stuff missing from the menus as well. Sort it out, Sky!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. Error loading content on all films added on Friday.

The Judge, The Maze and Enemy. I was hoping to watch these films over the weekend. Why am i paying for a service which does not deliver.

It would appear Nowtv would rather you buy one of their boxes than worry about sorting out other apps and streaming devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem, movies added on Friday won't play on Apple TV, but works on iPad. I'm using NowTV login on Apple TV, not iTunes. Star Wars which were added yesterday works fine on Apple TV btw.