cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV - Error loading content

Its three days now and three attempts chatting to customer services since commencing my subscription on Apple TV and MAC computer and I still await a solution to my problem. I can log in to my account, I can see the service content but when I try to play I get the same error message every time - An error occurred loading this content. Try again later. Not impressed so far. Please, can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the community

There is a known issue with some recent content on the Apple TV. The NOW TV Team are working on a fix, and you can find updates here
http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Entertainment-shows-temporarily-unavailable-on-Apple-TV/m-p/258455

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable

True Detective is not loading pretty much every episode, and from the looks of others this has been going on awhile. Any updates from Now TV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error loading content try again later for Agent Carter and also True Detective. I tried today again with no luck. Is this the same issue as mentioned previously?

All the episodes were listed but it jumped from episode 5 to 7(latest), is there a connection?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I've just tried & got the same error - "An error occurred loading this content".  I'm sure the posts will be picked up shortly by a member of the NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can`t watch Ray Donovan episode 3 season 3
Can`t watch True detective either 
Getting very annoyed now as this has been going on for days...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mentioned this in a post on the entertainment board last night get when I couldn't watch the latest episode of True Detective and have to say I am disappointed it is still an issue, I don't hold out much hope for watching Ray Donovan tomorrow or any new episodes any time soon. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issues with True Detective loading. Where are you based as i suspect i could fix this issue in a couple of hours myself. You don't have these issues with Netflix...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ATV problems ,missing episode 6 True Detective season 2, Agent Carter episode 4 "unable to load content" and now Ray Donovan is a no go as well !

What am I to do, watch it on a 12" tablet ,when it's supposed to play on my 40" TV?!

Not good enough this needs sorting , 3 big shows that are NOW unwatchable TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not working!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok now i can't watch latest episodes of The Brink , The last ship and Falling Skies. Ridiculous!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nitesh: Thanks, how may I assist you today?

You: I'm trying to find out why all the shows that I'm watching on my apple tv are not available ?

Nitesh: We had an issue with some episodes of True detective not playing on the Apple TV since last night.

You: missing episode 6 True Detective season 2, Agent Carter episode 4 "unable to load content" and now Ray Donovan

You: The Brink , The last ship and Falling Skies. all not playing

Nitesh: Our tech team is looking into this and will get it resolved soon.

You: any idea when?

Nitesh: No time frame given as yet, in the mean time if you have access to any other supported device you can continue watching these shows on other devices.

You: so realisticaly we could be looking at weeks/months till we can watch what we want through our Apple TV.Will there be any sort of compensation offered to people affected?

Nitesh: Once the issue gets sorted you will hear from us about any kind of compensation.

You: so the solution is , watch it on a 12" tablet ,when it's supposed to be able to watch it on my 40" TV

Nitesh: For the time being the only option is to watch it on other supported device while our team is working to get this sorted.

You: what if had purchased the apple tv newtv subscription, I can only watch it though an apple tv .

Nitesh: Yes, correct.

You: so therefore i would not be able watch it on other supported device

Nitesh: Yes, I agree.

You: i feel I'm being given the brush off

Nitesh: Sorry if you felt that way, however at this point in time I can only give you options to continue using the service as there is a technical issue going on your preferred device.

Nitesh: There are many users who are effected and hence we are aware that our customers are not happy.

You: well thank you for your time and your perfectly scripted answers .