cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Apple TV - Error loading content

Same issue on Legends episode 1 works but 2 & 3 i get an error loading

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @corradotrani

Welcome to the community

There is a known issue with some recent content on the Apple TV. The NOW TV Team are working on a fix, and you can find updates here
http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Entertainment-shows-temporarily-unavailable-on-A...

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Appleaday
Mentor

It's also affecting the latest movies as well as the entertainment

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Appleaday

Don't worry the NOW TV Team are also aware of the issue with this weeks current premieres as well.

0 Thanks
shabing
Scholar

It’s alright saying don’t worry but this problem has been happing for eight days now.

I don’t think their team have a clue what their doing.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
huntersam
Scholar

didnt anyone relise this happeened since i know when people first posted about this problem all we got was its got top be your end , then you have the floodgates open and something is seriusly wrong for this to be going on for as long as iut has . i saw this prroblem last week its now Thursday of the next week so for a whole week of my months pass i have been unable to watch the films that you listed .

0 Thanks
Appleaday
Mentor

I agree with the above, I think some sort of compensation is in order here!!

0 Thanks
shabing
Scholar

I also think some sort of compensation is in order here as were all paying for a service which is clearly faulty. 

They say it is working on other devices but I only joined NowTV because it became available on Apple TV and that is the device I want to use it on.

0 Thanks

Sorry nowtv, but this service is not what we expect from Sky, a week old issue and still no solution is much too long, if this happened on the standard sky service customers would be in uproar, especially now the you have also increased the price, come on sky a better customer service would be appreciated by all of us

0 Thanks
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @corradotrani 

Very sorry for all the inconvenience this may have caused.

Our team is trying their best to get this issue resolved as soon as possible.

I would recommend to subscribe to this Post here: http://bit.ly/1x66JYB to get any updates in regards to the progress.

Once again, we're very sorry for all the trouble.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks