cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV - Error loading content

Its three days now and three attempts chatting to customer services since commencing my subscription on Apple TV and MAC computer and I still await a solution to my problem. I can log in to my account, I can see the service content but when I try to play I get the same error message every time - An error occurred loading this content. Try again later. Not impressed so far. Please, can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the community

There is a known issue with some recent content on the Apple TV. The NOW TV Team are working on a fix, and you can find updates here
http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Entertainment-shows-temporarily-unavailable-on-Apple-TV/m-p/258455

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's also affecting the latest movies as well as the entertainment
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

Don't worry the NOW TV Team are also aware of the issue with this weeks current premieres as well.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s alright saying don’t worry but this problem has been happing for eight days now.

I don’t think their team have a clue what their doing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

didnt anyone relise this happeened since i know when people first posted about this problem all we got was its got top be your end , then you have the floodgates open and something is seriusly wrong for this to be going on for as long as iut has . i saw this prroblem last week its now Thursday of the next week so for a whole week of my months pass i have been unable to watch the films that you listed .

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I agree with the above, I think some sort of compensation is in order here!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also think some sort of compensation is in order here as were all paying for a service which is clearly faulty. 

They say it is working on other devices but I only joined NowTV because it became available on Apple TV and that is the device I want to use it on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I use both Apple tv, and nowtv box to watch on demand programs. 

However, the resolution has for last instance has not resolved current issue...when attempting to watch anything added to on demand shows and programs ... A loading error message appears and suggests trying again later.

Please address this issue as soon as possible. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

The NOW TV Team are aware of the problem and are currently working to resolve it http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Apple-TV/Some-shows-currently-unavailable-on-Apple-TV/m-p/315075#U315075

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Programs include following: all on demand programs. 

true detective

murder in first

hannibal season 3 

agent Carter

yonderland

american dad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also, sent CEO Jeremy Darroch office direct email yesterday...still no response!