cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV - Episodes list not updating

Episodes are available on all other platforms apart from 4th gen Apple TV! NowTV are falling behind the times with Apple TVapp, I'm debating going to back to Netflix again!
7 REPLIES 7
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi Allen,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Could you let us know which shows or episodes you're referring to? All our content should be available on all devices, so if we're missing something give us a shout and we can investigate for you.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For example, I'm trying to watch series 3 of Bear Grylls Born Survivor. I can watch it on my laptop, but doesn't appear on the Apple TV App.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV app is missing on my Apple TV??

@Anonymous User wrote:

For example, I'm trying to watch series 3 of Bear Grylls Born Survivor. I can watch it on my laptop, but doesn't appear on the Apple TV App.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you make sure that your settings on your Apple TV are set to the UK.

Also worth doing a quick check to make sure your software is all upto date.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching My Kitchen Rules Australia. Suddenly according to the search the show isn't listed. I can see it on my IPad but the IOS app doesn't let me stream it to TV. This has happened a few times, sowing up a few days later. Resetting the Apple TV doesn't get the programme to show.

any way to force the app on the (gen3) Apple TV to update its list of available shows?

Not good for family viewing round the tv...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this.

How often does your ATV do this ? Has the issue with My Kitchen Rules resolved itself ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was just coming on here to see if anyone was having this problem. Drives me mad.

Its not a particular program as seems to be suggested, its every program. Once programs air they are generally added pretty quickly but ATV4 doesn't pick them up. I have my old ATV3 in my bedroom and that is fine, my iPad is fine (put doesn't airplay) and the website is fine.

How hard can it be to make an app that works, everyone else seems to manage it.