cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV 4th Gen Support

Hi,

The reason I am asking here about your support is I believe You are ignoring your customers in the other Apple TV support topic.

i would like to ask for an honest answer to where you ever plan to update the current Apple TV 4th gen app. Also can we please be given a honest time frame please.

This is currently important to us as customers of now to and I do believe you are  falsely  advertising the fact you have support for the current Apple TV. I believe to current app only offer a reduced level of usability and that we have more problem than other do on your own boxs.

I look forward to reading your reply and hope it will be in the form of Apple users getting a new app and we can then offer positive reviews on our usage of now to services.

Thank you

Mark

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Couldn't agree more. It's ridiculous how long this has been a problem, given the 3rd Gen Apple TV works fine. Just infuriating, and the responses to complaints have simply stopped. The ios apps are updated all the time. It's just poor.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now that Amazon will be coming to Apple TV later this summer, it's another popular content provider that will drive even more people away from Now TV and its poor interface and experience. As you said, Now TV have even stopped responding to complaints and/or requests for updates. They simply don't care about their Apple TV users, so we should all stop giving them our money for a vastly inferior product. I cancelled months ago.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well put. I think the avoidance of any response by Now TV has left no other option than speaking to OFCOM regarding false advertising of the Apple TV 4 being a supported device.

I encourage all who feel strongly to do the same.

Sadly this will be yet another TV 4th Gen thread that NOW TV will ignore. Just like all the others have been since the device was launched... 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I came to post a message about further app crashing when scrolling through menus and quit outs when watching shows.  However I noticed that there hasn't been any activity from staff on this board for months, and therefore feels like there's little point raising the issue here. Have Now TV staff abandoned the Apple Tv board in the same way Sky have abandoned the Apple TV app?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I love the fact that NowTV have yet to update their crappy AppleTV app and now boost the prices of subscription. Are you really having a laugh?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I agree. It is disgraceful
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wow, so NowTv staff do exist, they just seem to merge topics. If you're going to mege our topics please have the decency to reply to one of either @Anonymous User or my posts.

nickmorc
Expert 2

As a long time subscriber to Now Tv and prior to that Sky, I am disapointed as to why Now Tv will not update the app on the Apple Tv 4th gen.

I do think, Now Tv are treating us Apple Tv users as second rate subscribers, which is a shame as we pay the same subs.

So Now Tv, I offer my services to Beta test a new app update for you, come on Now Tv you know it will be worthwhile ! Smiley Happy