cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MGboy
Scholar 2

App won't open following Apple TV update

Tried to sign in to watch the Aston Villa game tonight & the app won't open, it goes in for about a second & then comes straight back out. Tried restarting the Apple TV but no joy, it then said the app is not working! Any ideas when this will get fixed & any chance of a refund for missing out?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @MGboy,

If the NOW TV app works okay after re-installation then the issue is not with the 'app'. It's more likely to be a glitch with your device during the download/update process... Which can indeed happen with any device.

Cheers

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @MGboy,

It's probably a dumb question but have you tried deleting the NOW TV app, re-booting your AppleTV and re-installing the NOW TV app?

Cheers

MGboy
Scholar 2

That was going to be next try, they should test the apps following updates though, but hey these things happen I suppose.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @MGboy,

If the NOW TV app works okay after re-installation then the issue is not with the 'app'. It's more likely to be a glitch with your device during the download/update process... Which can indeed happen with any device.

Cheers

MGboy
Scholar 2

All worked after a reinstall, had to delete it off my list of boxes as it thought I had reached my limit, luckily I could just add it back ok. Thanks again.