cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MGboy
Scholar 2

App keeps dropping out

Over the last few weeks whenever we have been watching NOW TV for a period of time i.e. the football, it will just drop out and go back to the main screen.

Today it went one better, dropped back to the options, we started it again & it picked up where we left off & then a couple of minutes in it decided to fast forward back to where it should be, although did make us laugh watching them run around so quickly for 30 seconds.

Any ideas, our NOW TV Smart Box never seems to miss a beat?

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @MGboy,

First things first: -

• Which version of Apple TV playback device are you using to access and play NOW TV content?
  • How is your playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • What things have you already tried to get your NOW TV playback device working again?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

MGboy
Scholar 2

Latest Apple TV, which is hard wired direct to the BT Home Hub 6. I have carried out the usual restart etc. It is a very intermittent problem, which is half the problem I know.