cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Already Started" - can't watch a movie on my smartphone!

Hey there,

I've been having issues using the NOW TV phone app. I have an android phone and before now, the app has been working fine.
The issue I'm having is when I've already started a movie, then revisit the film on my phone app - it will give me the popup option to either Resume or Start again. However, when I attempt to select an option, it's as if the buttons don't work! Tapping away in the app will close this popup, so it's not a case of its completely unresponsive. Just can't carry on watching a film 😞
It's worth noting that when I was initially watching the film, it was on a PS4, then later I opened the phone app to continue watching this.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue on my Samsung phone app. Strangely, you can resume a film fine in the daytime but at some point in the evening if you try to resume a film youve already started watching, you cant click on either of the two options on the pop up ("resume" or "start again"). It seems to be a problem with pop ups on the phone app. I was watching tv box sets on my phone app some evenings when the pop up came up that asks "are you enjoying now tv" - again you couldn't click on either option of yes or no and annoyingly you couldn't click off this pop up so I just had to stop watching the app that evening. It popped up the other day during the daytime so I could click on it fine and click the "don't ask me again" box. Its a bit of a pain! My Now Tv box itself does not have the issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem on my android tablet.. it's really annoying! The NowTV app is up to date (reinstalling doesn't help). Android version is 5.1.

This isn't a problem if you pause something the first time you are watching it but if you attempt to restart a program you were part way through another day it is. The pop up appears to continue or restart but neither option can be selected.

Anyone found a way round this?