cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

need help new user

Signed up for now TV ,using hudl 2 ,works fine,on box sets I've tried using Chromecast. But how can I watch live TV ,ive paid for an  entertainment pass .had email from sky to get the sky go app ,but can't watch ie Atlantic

Can anyone help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User In the Android app select Entertainment from the top drop down, and once this has loaded press the hamburger in the top right, then from the menu which slides out Live TV should be at the top. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User In the Android app select Entertainment from the top drop down, and once this has loaded press the hamburger in the top right, then from the menu which slides out Live TV should be at the top. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi ive just had a email of you saying you cant take 6.99 out of my bank account i dont know why you are trying to taken it its not due

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User is your card a Mastercard? There is a fault they are trying to fix at the moment. Also when does you pass renew? You can check the renew date in My Account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its not due for a month so i dont know why they are trying or which account its for