cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sony Xperia ZX Premium, Now TV needs to restart when attempting to log in.

Just got my new Sony Xperia ZX Premium, only issue i'm now having is everytime i try and log into the Now TV app it keeps telling me "Now TV has Stopped" and then restarts the App without loggin me in. 

Phone is fresh out the box, no root or any other modifications.

Any suggestions would be appriciated!

Thanks in advanced,

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Clearing App data has solved this issue, apperently it does not clear all data when you uninstall the app...

Cheers,

John

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Clearing App data has solved this issue, apperently it does not clear all data when you uninstall the app...

Cheers,

John

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also having issues on my xz premium and clearing data hasn't helped. It crashes every time I try to log in.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Not familiar with the Sony mobile phones, but does this phone have an eye or image tracking function ?

If so, try switching off this facility when attempting to open the NowTV app on your mobile.

Also, i am guessing you purchased this phone from a UK retailer and it' hasn't been sourced from abroad ?

Sorry i couldn't offer any other advice.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the suggestion, there's no eye tracking turned on as far as I can see, and it was from a major UK retailer.  I suspect I will have to wait for an update to fix it, I have submitted the crash feedback/logs if NowTV are able to see that.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

If you are still encountering this issue, please can you update the firmware on both the app and your phone. 

Can you please let us know by posting in this thread if this has resolved your issue or you are still encountering it. 

Thanks, 

Karl