cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Signing into app

I can sign in fine on a web browser but when I try to log into the Now Tv app is says my details aren't recognised.
I have changed my password for Now TV by opening my account in a web browser so it's the correct sign in details.
I would love to catch up on The Walking Dead. I am in Tenerife, does this make a difference?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Not sure if being in Tenerife is the caused your log in problems, but you definitely won't be able to catch up on Walking Dead I'm afraid as the Now TV service is restricted to UK only, you won't be able to watch whilst you are in Tenerife as it is geo-blocked. Sorry!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's not possible to watch NOW TV outside of the UK due to the licensing rights.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Not sure if being in Tenerife is the caused your log in problems, but you definitely won't be able to catch up on Walking Dead I'm afraid as the Now TV service is restricted to UK only, you won't be able to watch whilst you are in Tenerife as it is geo-blocked. Sorry!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for replying, I feared as much. I'll just have to wait until I get home.