cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Registered device not recognised

I registered my Nexus 9 tablet on 14 November and viewing now tv on is has worked fine until now.  Today it says "You've already used up your monthly allowance for adding new devices on your NOW TV account".   This is not a new device, is already registered and previously worked without issue.  How can this be fixed so I can watch the channels I am paying for?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This still happening, 2 years later they have not sorted this issue!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As you may or may not be aware, the NOW TV service permits you to register up-to four playback devices and view their service on up-to two at the same time on the same NOW TV account. You can find out which devices you currently have registered by selecting the: 'My Account' button and accessing 'Manage Devices'.

Ordinarily you are permitted to change one registered device per month, which comes into effect at the beginning of the next new month. However, if you require 'forced' device limit resetting, this needs to be carried out by a NOW TV representative. But please be aware they are not obligated to carry out this service...

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for your explanation but it doesn’t answer the issue I raised.

I repeatedly have a problem where an already registered device is recognised as a new device, despite that device still being saved in my list of registered devices I have to delete one and register it again, sometimes this means not being able to use the device for weeks.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

What's the make and model number of your Android device(s) @Anonymous User?