cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv app won't play on my Android tablet

Hi Ranj 

I have done as you asked, rebooted the router, then reinstalling the app and it's still not working. The puzzling thing there is that it used to work on my tablet a few months ago. Can you offer more solutions, if not where can I ask for a refund? Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear that 😞

Can you provide us the following details so I could pass it on to our technical teams:

*Tablet make and model

*Tablet software version

*NOW TV app version

*Exact steps you have tried

*Picture of the error message

*Have you tried any other device? If yes, what happens?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Birgit 

*Tablet make and model- Samsung SM-T520 

*Tablet software version- 4.4.2

*NOW TV app version- 4.4

*Exact steps you have tried- I have uinstalled several times, reset the router and reinstalled, several times. 

*Picture of the error message- picture is attached 

*Have you tried any other device? If yes, what happens?- yes, on my Samsung galaxy S5 and it's working but not on my tablet which was not the case before. 

Please I would like to know if something can be done about it and I would like the truth. I have spoken to 5 of you already and no one has been able to help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is an golden oldy the tablet resolution smegs up the template because it has stylus support is normaly the cause...

Scripting selects a secondary resolution setting of a secondary window thats been opened by the OS... this results in the height being compressed... when theres a stylus/Pen model tablet being used...

NowTV used to have a black list of trouble maker android products that have issues with there ID listed.

So devices with specific issues would have specific templates set instead of automatic script selecting templates. but this takes months as they need the device IDs of Every single version that could have this issue and could be effected, as Samsung change the IDs during the batch runs, even when they had black and white device lists some version number did slip tough and not get changed...

If this is a different batch then you likely are triggering it..