cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV not workig abroad

Hi,

I have recently come out to Mexico from the UK and my NowTV has not been working since arriving. Is this normal and if so is there a way to adjust my account settings so that I can watch out here or shall I just delete my account until we get back to the UK in July?

Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

@Anonymous User is 100% correct!

And hopefully the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Can I watch NOW TV abroad?   

Regards

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV is only available in the UK. You won't be able to watch NOW TV abroad using your NOW TV Box or any other device.

There’s no contract with NOW TV, and you can stop and restart your passes as often as you like. So if you’re going to be outside the UK for a while, it’s easy to cancel your passes while you’re away, and then restart them when you get back.

Due to rights restrictions, you can only watch movies and shows on NOW TV in the UK.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

@Anonymous User is 100% correct!

And hopefully the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Can I watch NOW TV abroad?   

Regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtv is no use to me here in uk,i want to watch nowtv abroad as i do netflick from my appple box

i have sky and apple and smart tv

i did not realise nowtv is not available abroad when i purchased the giftcard

useless  and a shame to nowtv ,i wonder how many knew about abroad options?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I would have thought it was obvious it is only UK based.  Of course Sky may have sister companies where you are abroad that may have accessible content via their own sites. Where do you want to use Sky legitimately.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I know sky works in the uk and in south cyprus, but not allowed in north cyprus
Apple TV however is usable and enjoy the films on it there
I assumed now tv would be the same as Apple but not so
So I won't be renewing my contract as I have sky here in the uk .now tv as it only works in the uk is useless when I go abroad
Shame as there are some tv series programmes I would have enjoyed abroad thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Given that the NOW TV service is "only available in the UK"  it's not supposed to work in either north or south Cyprus @Anonymous User

Hopefully the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Can I watch NOW TV abroad?   

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks
Once you list your card details and address it locks to uk
Cancelling ,don't need it here in uk
Anybody if abroad use Apple TV
Works anywhere in the world👍
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks all! Want to die a bit thinking about no TWD or GoT but at least now I know!