cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv app on android signs out immediately

As soon as I sign in to now tv on my android app it immediately signs me out. Message is "You've been signed out. Please sign in again". Can sign in on internet and via LG tv app and watch content.  Ive tried re-installing.  Any ideas?

52 REPLIES 52
Anonymous User
Not applicable

needs an update to support Android TV and nvNvid shield!!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just started having this problem. Anyone got a fix less drastic than backing up and restoring my device. Was working fine just 2 days ago. I'm using the LG v30 mobile phone. Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having exactly same problems on Samsung tab A. Tried reinstalling and not ready to do factory reset. Any ideas which apps it might be clashing with?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now on my mobile phone works great. My tablet as developed this fault and I cant find a solution. I really dont want to factory reset. My domestic TV is also good for Now tv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has started with me too. I'v just wasted 1.5 hr on the live chat that kept dropping out. The nowtv tech team have no idea and the website doesn't allow messaging or emails!!  Tried restarting my Samsung tablet, I've reset my password, uninstalled & reinstalled the app - what can I try next. Not the I don't love paying for a subscription I can't use!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is happening to me too.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This fault has happened to me in the last week and like others i have uninstalled the app, changed passwords etc etc but no luck with Live chat either.  Has anybody sorted this problem.  Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have this problem running version 7.1. It works on my Android tablets but not on the phones.

I have contacted customer service so hopefully they will have an answer or not.

I don't want to have to reset my phone just for one app and the Sky Go app seems to work as a friend uses it. Maybe they will let us use that app

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I contacted customer service via email on 22nd June about this problem.

I was told to install and reinstall the app (which I had done before) which didn't work.

Then told it would be escalated to the technical team and I would get a reply in 24 to 48 working hours.

I had a reply today (29th June)

They have a beta for supporting Android version 6.0 upgradable to 7.0 which is full and they are working on creating a  new beta.

As a work around I was advised to do this again install and reinstall the app.

My phone will have an update to Oreo later in the year.

I think I will have to forget having the app on my phone and just carry my tablet with me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem with NOW TV signing in and then signing out straight away.

It does this on my Lenovo Tab 3 8plus running Android 7.1.1.

Uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still no joy. 

Sad times 😞