cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV app audio but no picture when watch live

Hi,

I was using the NowTV on my Moto g5 and when I go to "watch live" it just has a black screen with no picture but there is audio.

I then when to log into NowTV (on this site) and it won't let me!!!! It says "too many redirects". I am new customer but quickly getting fed up!!

Can you help?
6 REPLIES 6
Legend 5
Legend 5

I have a Moto G 5 Plus @Anonymous User are you using the app?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, am using the app. Finally got a picture by going back and reselecting the programme. However, it loses it a while later and you have to repeat the process!
Legend 5
Legend 5

Ok @Anonymous User do you know how to clear the app data and cache?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I do.

I have only just installed the app though so there should be no build up of cached items and should be relatively small.

I will try that next time it happens.

Legend 5
Legend 5

I just checked on mine and it is playing fine. Are you trying on mobile data or WiFi?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am playing through WiFi.

I haven't used the app recently and will try again soon to check.