cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Leaving nowtv

How do I cancel my account . I connect off my phone. It's just the £10 a month for watching movies on my phone. Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank-you so much

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You need to login to your now TV account on the NowTV website and go to the my passes section of the my account area. From there you can cancel any passes that you have you will be able to continue watching NowTV up until the end of the current billing period.

However, if you wish for your account to be closed completely. You will need to get in touch with NowTV via live chat. You can do this by following the link below

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank-you so much
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried to follow NowTV instructions to leave the service several times because I knew that there would not be any money in my account. It said that I had cancelled then it tried to charge me. Because of this I have incurrred bank charges, it now won't even let me try to cancel again. It says that it will try and take the money again - if you do I will get charged again a total of £40!!! I want to leave and to remove all my bank details and personal details - I can't reach a human being to speak to - please resolve this now before more costs incurred