cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help Keep getting this message

"Sorry we don't support HDMI streaming to your TV from mobile devices. But don't worry there are loads of ways to get NOW TV on your big screen. Watch it with Apple TV, Chromecast, your Xbox or Playstation, or the NOW TV Box. Find out more at nowtv.com"
I've been trying to watch now TV on my phone Sony xperia M2, it used to work fine but recently is throwing me this message.
Looking around it is just shunned by the nowtv customer support team which is sad especially since there was is no reason for this message to be there as it wasnt before.
I Have tried uninstalling the app with no such luck, any help would be greatly appreciated.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I assume you don't have an HDMI cable coming out if the back of your phone. Did you recently update the firmware? Sounds like Sony might have left a flag suggesting that you are outputting to a big screen, which NOW TV doesn't support. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No I do not have a HDMI output from my phone. My phones OS updated from android kitkat to lollipop, however this problem began prior to the update and must of been within the last NOW TV app update as it worked before it.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

We are aware of an issue with this and it's currently being investigated. I've passed your details on and you will be contacted by email as soon as it's fixed.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team