cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HDMI Error

Sometimes when I watch NowTV on Android it randomly says "Sorry, we don't HDMI streaming from mobile devices" the problem is I am not trying to HDMI stream from my mobile device.
11 REPLIES 11
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  were you previously screen mirroring from your phone to another device?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Nope. Never have and probably never will.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What's the make and model number of your Android device?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is an Asus P023

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still waiting for a response...
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User it does seem strange. I presume that you have updated the app? Next time it happens can you make a note of other apps running and exactly when it happens. Should give folks some clues.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues viewing.

Can you confirm both the make and model of the device you're casting from and the device it's going to? (Chromecast etc.)

Please let us know and we'll look into this futher for you 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I thought I made it clear I am not casting to anything. I am just trying to watch Now TV on my device.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This error is still happening to me, lately the support I have been getting from Now TV hasn't been as good as it used to as they have been saying "What device are you trying to cast to?" When I have clearly said I am not casting to anything!