cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 9

I have a Samsung s7 and when I load into account and play anything I get contact support error 9. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app with no luck. 

126 REPLIES 126
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. Today I find it's working fine. Had to remove and add the device again but now streaming without errors. Something must have been fixed behind the scenes. There was also an android N update so maybe that did it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have now tv as part of my android phone package. I have been using it sucessfully up until I had a phone update come through saturday. I updated the phone as usual but when I try to watch now tv the error code pops up. Any ideas?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
So I've had the below message pop up when I try to watch ANYTHING on NowTV on my phone.

'Somethings gone wrong. If the problem persists, contact online support team. (Error:9)'

It's not my account. I've been able to use NowTV perfectly fine on my xbox one. And it's not the phone, for the first 2 weeks I've had this phone I've been able to watch NowTV, it simply stopped suddenly. I've tried uninstalling multiple times with no success. I've tried rebooting the phone with no success. Has anybody else had this issue and is there a solution?
Thanks.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Could you tell us if the phone as been modified (such as rooting) in any way and if perhaps you've recently been out of the country or still are?

Could you also tell us if you've tried both WiFi and the phones mobile data connection to watch? 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have had this(Error:09) message and I've tried both WiFi and mobile data but it still isn't working how do I fix it? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear you're getting this error too.

Are you able to have a think on @Simon-J's questions and also make sure your device is fully up to date.

Let us know and we'll look into this further for you 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm now up and running I had to uninstall now tv then reinstall it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have done a factory reset this morning and still error code 9
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Your device isn't rooted is it? Also, are you using any VPN's? 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm having the same problem