cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 9

I have a Samsung s7 and when I load into account and play anything I get contact support error 9. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app with no luck. 

126 REPLIES 126
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I can still watch Netflix though. So I really don't know what's wrong.

The NOW TV streaming service is very different to other streaming services such as Netflix and Amazon Video because it offers 'live' streaming of UK broadcast television channels. And because of this they tend to be more proactive at preventing access to copyright protected content.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I can still watch Netflix though. So I really don't know what's wrong.

@Anonymous User

Is it Netflix UK or another version?

Also since you've bought the phone have you been overseas or have you bought the phone from outside the UK

If you are using the UK netflix and the phone was purchased in the UK could you try uninstalling the app and searching for the Beta app and download that

Let us know how you get on

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The phone was bought in the UK. Netflix is uk version and I haven't been overseas since buying the phone. Will try the beta app and see how it goes.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've also been wandering if I get an unroot app such as supersu just to try in case the phone has been rooted somehow.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just done a root check and it says that the phone is not rooted. I've got 4g and still can't get nowtv to play. I bought the phone brand new from a 3 store just b4 Xmas. Pleeeeeaaase help!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I've just done a root check and it says that the phone is not rooted. I've got 4g and still can't get nowtv to play. I bought the phone brand new from a 3 store just b4 Xmas. Pleeeeeaaase help!!

@Anonymous User

Have you checked for the beta app?

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've downloaded chrome beta but not too sure how it works. Please help
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
I've downloaded chrome beta but not too sure how it works. Please help

@Anonymous User Are there any updates available for your phone? I.e Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The phone is already Android v6.0. Hence why I can't understand why its stopped working all of a sudden.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
The phone is already Android v6.0. Hence why I can't understand why its stopped working all of a sudden.

@Anonymous User

Hi

We've just sent you an email regarding this

Thanks

Aaron