cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 9

I have a Samsung s7 and when I load into account and play anything I get contact support error 9. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app with no luck. 

126 REPLIES 126
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The Android NOW TV app is intended to be used on 'smartphones' and 'tablets' (ie: devices with built-in screens)...

For more information, please refer to the following 'Help Centre' article: Install NOW TV app on Android smartphone/tablet

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  have you got the Projector hooked up to your laptop?  Make the Projector your monitor rather than it being a second monitor.  Then try using the windows app on your laptop.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @4268,

It's a little set-top box which runs on Android and offers a built-in projector. Unlike similar devices, I don't think this particular model offers an HDMI output though...

Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital why would you need an output?  You would want the input from a laptop to display.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Some of these little things offer an HDMI input and an HDMI output. So if you don't want to use the projector, you can connect it to a TV 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I was hoping I could use the app directly on the projector like I do with netflix, but I am afraid it is not supported... The hdmi works well, thanks for the suggestion
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am unable to watch anything on my phone (Nexus 6P Nougat 7.1.1).  I just get Error:9

Technical team say that the Beta version of the app should work but the Beta programme is full.

I only have a subscription for 3 months and it hasnt been working for several weeks so I feel like I've wasted my money

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As the App is a Beta version on Android Nougat you would need to uninstall the app and reinstall it again to stop this error you can then provide feedback that you go this error via the Google play store. 

Cheers

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous User,

I don't have the Beta version of the app. I only have the regular version. I was told by support that the error would go away if I subscribed to the beta but I can't because the beta is full. So I'm stuck with an app I can't use and a subscription I am wasting.

Cheers
Peter
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User fully uninstall the app including clearing cache and the app ghost from the apps list (app with an X beside it) then search Now tv again in play store. If you have devices issues chat can free up the slot if you advise them you had to reinstall the app.