cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 74

Hello anybody who knows, signed up to Movie bundle and tried to watch movies on my phone but only ever get this error “Something went wrong, if the error persists, please contact the online team. (Error74).

Did that and as ever it didn’t resolve anything or get close to an answer other than you need at least Android 5 for it to work, not really confident in this answer as the phone is beyond the required online spec.

Phone isn’t rooted as I don’t have any root access or any “Super user” apps installed, OS is running on 4.4.3, bundle is active and working on iPad, cache and browsing data has been purged, Nowtv app reinstalled.

Anybody got any other idea’s of what the issue is, forums and internet doesn’t seem to have info on this error code.

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User where are you and where did you get the phone?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello 4268

I'm in the UK and the phone is a Yotaphone 2 (Russian/Asian) device.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User that is probably the issue the phone itself indicating it is not a UK mobile.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers.... That sucks for me, but not the end of the world.