cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Devices dissapeared

Hi,

Last week I had four devices on my account. 2 Chromecast, and two android devices. Now for.some reason three devices have dissapeared, not my.own doing and is saying I cant add anymore!! Is there anyway of fixing this or contacting someone? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Last week I had four devices on my account. 2 Chromecast, and two android devices. Now for.some reason three devices have dissapeared...

That's odd @Anonymous User,

Are you 100% sure that you've logged into your active NOW TV account or that somebody in your household has not deleted these devices?

Cheers

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Family members using the Android app can delete devices from the list via the app, so possible this may have happened by accident, although having said that I also had my tablet app giving a device limit reached message yesterday even though it's already on my list and neither app nor OS had been updated so it could just be a similar blip in the system.

If you have a word with Live Chat, and explain what's happened they might be able to sort something out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Alternately I see @Anonymous User from the NOW TV team is on the forum tonight so if he has time he might be able to sort you out as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Can you tell me if this has been resolved? When checking your acocunt its does show that 3 devices were added this week so seems it may have been?

Cheers

Eddie