cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device limit issues

I have a new Sony Xperia Z5 and have installed the latest version of Now TV app. I removed some redundant devices out of the settings and tried to play video on my Z5 but received the error of maximum number of device registrations exceeded for the month.

I only have my Z5 and PS3 with Now TV so how can I have exceeded my limit when it is set to 4 devices. Can you reset my limit to allow me to watch the service through my phone once again as it's very frustrating when I didn't register any devices simply removed old ones from the list.

Many thanks in advance,
Ed
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have a new Sony Xperia Z5 and have installed the latest version of Now TV app. I removed some redundant devices out of the settings and tried to play video on my Z5 but received the error of maximum number of device registrations exceeded for the month.

I only have my Z5 and PS3 with Now TV so how can I have exceeded my limit when it is set to 4 devices. Can you reset my limit to allow me to watch the service through my phone once again as it's very frustrating when I didn't register any devices simply removed old ones from the list.

Many thanks in advance,
Ed

valleytaff,

Suggest contacting NowTV live chat, hopefully they can sort you out.

Open the page linked below and press the contact us highlighted in the green box towards the bottom of the page.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Even easier would be to either raise the limit of registered devices to say 8 or raise the number of changes per month to maybe 4 that should cover most scenarios before having to involve help chat.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

You know Gary

I'm guessing that your suggestion would involve NowTV having to renegotiate their licencing agreements with the various authorities that govern their industry.  Whereas my suggestion would only involve an administrative decision and possibly paying external tech contractors to update their system.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User

@Anonymous User Chromecast appears as an extra device in addition to my phone, so I think the answer to your question is yes