cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you view NOWtv on Lenovo Yoga Book 10.1 Inch 2-in-1 Laptop

I am considering buying the 2-in-1 laptop/tablet in the thread title. I was wondering if anybody on here has the same laptop and whether they are able to access the NOWtv app through it? It runs a sufficient version of Android. I read through the reviews from Argos and there was one which said you are unable to access the NOWtv app through it, although that review was from 2016 so things may have changed or the person who left the review was doing something wrong (you never know)

I obviously don't want to purchase this laptop just for the use of NOWtv, but i would like to purchase something which i know will allow me access to watch my SKY Sports subscription.

Thanks in advance for any help.
2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. It can be a bit hit and miss if devices run a manufacturer modified version of Android (eg to support additional functionality of the device). I've a feeling the Lenovo Yoga Book may do that due to its unusual design, so you wouldn't know if it was supported or not until you tried.

There seems to be one user on the forum with a Yoga Book so I'll tag @Anonymous User and if they are still around hopefully they will reply.

If not Lenovo have a dedicated forum of their own so I'd suggest searching and/or posting the question on there for a better chance of a response.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/English-Community/ct-p/Community-EN

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply. I shall give that forum a go but with the tablet having it's own custom version of Android, i now understand why certain downloadable apps may not work.